BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] The graph is not showing on the main backuppc page

2016-08-31 14:17:01
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] The graph is not showing on the main backuppc page
From: Alexander Moisseev <moiseev AT mezonplus DOT ru>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2016 21:16:01 +0300
On 31.08.16 19:49, Orazio Di nino wrote:
> Sorry Alexander,
>
> my problem is as follows:
>
> In the CGI, instead of graphics, there are two unidentified icons.  The
> permissions of pool.rdd are correct (-rw-r-----  1 backuppc backuppc 11784
> ago 31 01:03 pool.rrd).
> If I try to open the image in the CGI i get the following error :
> http://192.168.2.90/backuppc/index.cgi?image=4
> <http://192.168.15.2/backuppc/index.cgi?image=4> cannot be displayed because
> it contains errors.

Maybe you find something interesting in the web-server log.

I've seen such an error before, but I don't remember what caused the problem. I
think CGI returns something else instead of image. If you are lucky it might be
an error message. Try to save this object as file and inspect its content.

IP addresses in the tag and link don't match (192.168.2.90 != 192.168.15.2).
Don't you think it's weird?