BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] smbclient tar problem with umlauts

2016-07-25 05:48:12
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] smbclient tar problem with umlauts
From: Orazio Di nino <orazio.dinino AT tecnosi DOT it>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2016 11:31:46 +0200

Hi Neymar , and thanks for the reply.
I replaced the SMB file you sent me, but it does not solve. there is always the error "No files dumped for share .....".
Do you have any other idea?
Thank you.

Orazio

Il 22/07/2016 14:26, Neimar Volpini ha scritto:

Hi Orazio, that patch looks old ... some of the corrections were already applied in 3.3.1, attached my Smb.pm with the corrections that make backups work for the same samba and backuppc version as yours, replace it (backup first, of course) and give it a try.

The two lines that matter...

233 } elsif ( /^\s*tar: dumped \d+ files/
234                        || /Total bytes received: \d+/i

Neimar