BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] full backup of windows client succeeds, incremental fails

2016-07-17 22:48:48
Subject: [BackupPC-users] full backup of windows client succeeds, incremental fails
From: Demon <backuppc-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2016 19:47:58 -0700
The Windows schedule backup does really worse because it is easy to go to
wrong. Thus why I would rather use third party software to do incremental
backup (http://www.backup-utility.com/articles/incremental-backup.html) instead
of using Windows built-in backup tool. Third party software is always more
flexible than Windows built-in backup tool.