BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] unable to use rsync with NOPASSWD

2016-06-05 03:06:12
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] unable to use rsync with NOPASSWD
From: Benjamin Redling <benjamin.rampe AT uni-jena DOT de>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>, Mike Bosschaert <mike AT bosschaert DOT org>
Date: Sun, 05 Jun 2016 09:05:17 +0200
Hi, have added the public key to the authorized Keys? Sounds like it is asking for the login pw. Not the sudo pw. B

Am 5. Juni 2016 00:17:07 MESZ, schrieb Mike Bosschaert <mike AT bosschaert DOT org>:
Hi,
I've been using backuppc for years now with no problems. Recently I've
had to reinstall my os (opensuse leap) on one of my clients. I added the
user backuppc, added the user to the sudoers file (using visudo) with
the NOPASSWD:/usr/bin/rsync option. But when I issue the backup command
from the backup server:
/usr/bin/ssh -q -x -l backuppc 192.168.2.102 nice -n 19 sudo
/usr/bin/rsync --server --sender --numeric-ids --perms --owner --group
-D --links --hard-links --times --block-size=2048 --recursive . /
the client keeps asking for the password.
Is there someone who could help me solving this problem?
Thx
Mike