BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Identifying new files

2016-01-27 05:22:39
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Identifying new files
From: martin f krafft <madduck AT madduck DOT net>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2016 23:20:48 +1300
Hello,

is there an easy way to identify which files were added to a backup?
The File Size/Count Reuse Summary table tells me about a number of
files and their size, but I wonder if there's an easy way to get
a file list, other than increasing the verbosity and parsing the
XferLog?

Thanks,

--
@martinkrafft | http://madduck.net/ | http://two.sentenc.es/

"men who say it cannot be done should not interrupt men doing it."
                                              -- old chinese proverb

spamtraps: madduck.bogus AT madduck DOT net