BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Anyone using the RSS feature of backuppc?

2015-07-30 16:10:12
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Anyone using the RSS feature of backuppc?
From: Russell Poyner <russell.poyner AT wisc DOT edu>
To: "backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2015 15:08:12 -0500
I'm thinking about creating something that will show the current backup
status on windows desktops and I came across the RSS function. RSS would
seem like a reasonable way to get status information from the backuppc
server to desktop clients. I've not used it before though and I'm hoping
to hear success stories from people.

Thanks
Russ Poyner