BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] add rsync -A -X and get 'Got fatal error during xfer (fileListReceive failed)'

2015-06-26 09:58:18
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] add rsync -A -X and get 'Got fatal error during xfer (fileListReceive failed)'
From: Bob of Donelson Trophy <bob AT donelsontrophy DOT net>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2015 08:56:25 -0500

Holger, thanks for your reply.

I'll will be running some troubleshooting commands with the rsync "-A" and "-X" options to see what happens. I have not taken the time to read up on "File::RsyncP", yet. Plan to do that this weekend.

You insight is a big help. Thank you.

---

 ATTENTION: Donelson Trophy will be closed July 3rd for Independence Day.

Bob Wooden of Donelson Trophy

615.885.2846 (main)
www.donelsontrophy.com

"Everyone deserves an award!!"