BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Help backup windows7

2015-06-01 17:06:39
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Help backup windows7
From: student007 <backuppc-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 21 May 2015 12:00:17 -0700
Hello comunity
recently I'm starting with backup software but I have a problem.
I just installed but I can not perform a backup client windows 7
I get the error "fatal error during xfer Got (No files dumped for share E :)"
"Backup aborted (No files dumped for share e)"
1) the resource is shared in windows 7
by CLI I can accerder
[root @ backuppc pc] # smbclient -U administrator //192.168.1.21/e
WARNING: The security = share option is deprecated
Enter administrator's password:
Domain = [USER1-PC] OS = [Windows 7 Ultimate 7601 Service Pack 1] Server =
[Windows 7 Ultimate 6.1]
smb: \>
2) but do not know why I get this error because I have 2 days and not if I can
help I would appreciate .....