BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Different Schedule for Weekends?

2015-04-18 06:05:35
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Different Schedule for Weekends?
From: Christian Völker <chrischan AT knebb DOT de>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2015 11:46:37 +0200
Hi all,

I am aware of the schedule timer. So usually I do configure it here so BackupPC does not perform backups at daytime. This would decrease performance for the users. $Conf{WakeupSchedule} is configured  for

But on weekends no one is working here and I would not mind Backups being scheduled mor frequently in order to get all (especially full) backups done during weekends.

Is there a way to do this? BackupPC 3.x

Greetings

Christian