BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Issue with backup

2015-02-06 04:36:16
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Issue with backup
From: "absolutely_free AT libero DOT it" <absolutely_free AT libero DOT it>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2015 10:34:30 +0100 (CET)
Hi,

I am using Backup 3.2.1 (Debian package)

I got this error after executing full backup through CLI:

..
..
Parent read EOF from child: fatal error!
Done: 0 files, 0 bytes
Got fatal error during xfer (Child exited prematurely)
cmdSystemOrEval: about to system /bin/true
cmdSystemOrEval: finished: got output
cmdSystemOrEval: about to system /bin/true
cmdSystemOrEval: finished: got output
CheckHostAlive: can't extract round-trip time (not fatal)
CheckHostAlive: returning 0
Backup aborted (Child exited prematurely)
Not saving this as a partial backup since it has fewer files than the prior one (got 8 and 0 files versus 9)
dump failed: Child exited prematurely

Last successful scheduled backup is 2 week ago!

What can I do?
Thank you