BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] BackupPC on Nginx - help, it is killing me!

2015-01-30 14:05:41
Subject: [BackupPC-users] BackupPC on Nginx - help, it is killing me!
From: lockheed <backuppc-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2015 07:07:10 -0800
I have been trying to set it up since two months, but every time I solve one
problem, I get into another one.

I am running Arch linux with latest Nginx.

When I login in into BPC web interface, I get

Error&#58; Unable to read config.pl or language strings!!

Note&#58; $ENV&#123;REMOTE_USER&#125; is not set, which could mean there is an
installation problem. BackupPC_Admin expects Apache to authenticate the user
and pass their user name into this script as the REMOTE_USER environment
variable. See the documentation.
The only solutions I found online were related to Apache, so useless to me.

Can anyone help me here?