BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] FullKeepCnt

2015-01-21 15:53:06
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] FullKeepCnt
From: txaj <txaj1 AT ovh DOT fr>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2015 13:32:45 -0700
Hi Francisco,

What part of the explanation in the doc you don't understand ?

http://backuppc.sourceforge.net/faq/BackupPC.html

txaj

Le 1/21/15 13:12, Francisco Suarez a écrit :
I'm currently using this array on $Conf{FullKeepCnt} = 4, 2, 4, 2, 3, 2, 1

Since I really don't understand the interval configuration, it's like playing with fire a bit, blinded.

Could you guys help me understand how this will look if used on $Conf{FullKeepCnt} I think this might be completely wrong? I might be over complicating this.

3, 4, 4, 2, 3,  2,  3

I need to keep:

last 12 months fulls,
2 fulls per month, the last 4 months