BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Best backup system for Windows clients

2014-08-28 03:21:19
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Best backup system for Windows clients
From: Sorin Srbu <Sorin.Srbu AT orgfarm.uu DOT se>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2014 07:19:14 +0000

FWIW, I've taken (with the original author's blessing) over and expanded a bit
over the years on the original BPC install notes from the CentOS-site.

http://srbu.se/backuppc.html

I just upadated the guide with Doug Lytle's comment on Deltacopy, VSS and
Win7.

Hopefully it might be of help to somebody.
--
//Sorin