BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Windows 7 2009 Junction Point Infinite Loop

2014-07-11 18:56:39
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Windows 7 2009 Junction Point Infinite Loop
From: inodeman <backuppc-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2014 15:55:03 -0700
The U of M link in my previous post has a list of junction excludes set up for
rsync. For use with smb, I maintained forward slashes, and just added the
additional forward slashes to provide escapes as smb requires. My previous post
indicated, that didn't work. I related that my Win 7 (2007) works fine with
forward slashes for "FilesInclude". That is not true for smb excludes with Win
7 (2009). I switched all forward slashes to backslashes and now the excludes
are working. Hope this helps others with Win 7 (2009) using smb with excludes.