BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] fileListReceive failed

2014-07-08 04:56:53
Subject: [BackupPC-users] fileListReceive failed
From: Elodie Chapeaublanc <elodie.chapeaublanc AT curie DOT fr>
To: <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2014 10:48:09 +0200
Hi,

I just install backuppc on Ubuntu 12.04 with rsyncd.

For client machines Windows, Ubuntu and Mac, i obtain this error message "fileListReceive failed". I managed to backup once ubuntu machine before the error.
How can I solve them ?

Thanks

Elodie

incr backup started back to 2014-07-02 17:06:58 (backup #0) for directory Documents_win
Connected to XXXXXX:873, remote version 30
Negotiated protocol version 28
Connected to module Documents_win
Sending args: --server --sender --numeric-ids --perms --owner --group -D --links --hard-links --times --block-size=2048 --recursive --one-file-system  . .
Remote[1]: ERROR: buffer overflow in recv_rules [sender]
Remote[1]: rsync error: error allocating core memory buffers (code 22) at util.c(123) [sender=3.0.9]
Read EOF: Connexion ré-initialisée par le correspondant
Tried again: got 0 bytes
fileListReceive() failed
Done: 0 files, 0 bytes
Got fatal error during xfer (fileListReceive failed)
Backup aborted (fileListReceive failed)

Elodie Chapeaublanc
IE Bioinformatique
Équipe Oncologie Moléculaire
Institut Curie - UMR 144 - CNRS
26 rue d'Ulm - 75248 Paris Cedex 05
Tel: +33 1 56 24 63 57
Email: elodie.chapeaublanc AT curie DOT fr