BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Script to delete files

2014-06-25 08:37:23
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Script to delete files
From: Jan Wächtler <jwaechtler AT biberkor DOT de>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 14:11:14 +0200
Hi,

I am in search for the script to delete specific files from the backups, called "BackupPC_deleteFile.pl"

I find the discussions about it in the mailing list archives, but not the script itself

Is this tool still supported? If so, can someone send it to me please?

Thanks
Jan

--
Montessorischule Biberkor, IT