BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] hangs

2014-06-16 19:59:39
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] hangs
From: <support AT vip-consult.co DOT uk>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 00:58:08 +0100
It hangs on a different file every time.

I am trying to backup a laptop on a local wifi , but the first backups runs
for many hours so at some point if the wifi is interrupted for few minutes
backuppc never continues when the connection is restored.

it is a windows laptop so maybe I should try to install rsync or similiar
and try it again.