BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Backuppc Scheduling

2014-03-30 23:43:54
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Backuppc Scheduling
From: shankarp <backuppc-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2014 20:42:06 -0700
Hello All,

I have configured backuppc recently. I need some help to configure scheduling
on it.
1. I need to keep last 6 months backup, in a way that i can restore to any of
the day in last six months. So i am planning to take monthly full backup and
daily incremental backup. In this scenario, i should keep last 6 full backups
and 180 incremental backups. But i am confused with the configuration. Please
help to configure this...

2. Is it possible to have two different schedules for same host ?

Thank you!