BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] backup done sent e-mail to user

2014-03-03 07:48:57
Subject: [BackupPC-users] backup done sent e-mail to user
From: niraj_vara <backuppc-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2014 04:47:29 -0800
Hi

I dont want to send the e-mail to 15 users. I want the consolidate email for
the same. but here I am getting only one user details of backup done.  Please
see the following the details of it  only one user details showing instead of
all the 15 user details.

Filesystem backup for 192.168.1.134 SUCCESS

Type: incr
Client: 192.168.1.134
Host: 192.168.1.134
Host IP: 192.168.1.134