BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] BUG & SOLUTION: Can't call method "getStats" on an undefined value

2013-10-31 20:14:38
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] BUG & SOLUTION: Can't call method "getStats" on an undefined value
From: Rob Sheldon <rob AT associatedtechs DOT com>
To: Backuppc Users <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 16:55:50 -0700
Just ran into the bug described back in 2011 by Jeffrey
(http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_name=20017.43110.617411.92113%40consult.pretender&forum_name=backuppc-users).

I had to reinstall BackupPC after an OS upgrade broke it (*sigh*) and my
quick glance at the situation matches Jeff's.

Just a heads-up.

Thanks,

- R.

--