BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Strange Problem with realindex.cgi

2013-08-12 05:21:28
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Strange Problem with realindex.cgi
From: Daniele Davolio Mastertraining <d.davolio AT mastertraining DOT it>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 10:56:29 +0200

Hi,
I'm running backuppc version 3.2.1-2ubuntu1.1 on a Ubuntu 12.04.2 LTS.
After a maintenance reboot I can't no more access to some of the admin web pages like "Host Summary" while I can still access other pages like "Status".
When I try to access "Host Summary" the browser remain in Waiting forever. I can see the /usr/share/backuppc/lib/realindex.cgi starting but it never finish and after a while he loose the parent process and become and "init" zombie. Like this more or less:
backuppc 2033 1 0 Aug09 ? 00:00:02 /usr/bin/perl /usr/share/backuppc/lib/realindex.cgi

I guess something got messed up with what the realindex.cgi do and I don't know how to fix it. As far as i can see the backups still run and most of them still succeed but I can't check it from the "Host Summary" page for example.

Does anyone has a suggestion to where investigate my problem?
Thanks!!
Davo