BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Outlook files need to be backed up

2013-08-08 21:53:06
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Outlook files need to be backed up
From: John Habermann <jhabermann AT cook.qld.gov DOT au>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2013 11:52:32 +1000
Do you have roaming profiles or archiving set up in Outlook that
creates archive.pst files on your server shares? That might be what
BackupPC is picking up if you are using samba as your backup method and
those pst files are in use. Have a look through the error logs for that
server in backuppc and you should see what pst files are triggering the
error.

On Thu, 08 Aug 2013 03:06:53 -0700
vano <backuppc-forum AT backupcentral DOT com> wrote:

> Hello. We have backuppc 3.2.1 under Ubuntu 12.04. I get a warning
> messages from our windows servers: BackupPC: Outlook files
> on ..server.. need to be backed up But this is just Windows servers
> with no any use of e-mail. How I could disable this warnings ?

> |This was sent by vano AT qrz DOT com via Backup Central.

John Habermann
IT Officer
Cook Shire Council
10 Furneaux St