BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Exclude directories

2013-05-30 11:17:25
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Exclude directories
From: Kameleon <kameleon25 AT gmail DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 10:15:11 -0500
On each of our samba servers inside of each share is a .deleted folder that all of the files that a user deletes from the share within windows goes to instead of actually being deleted immediately. I do not want to back these up but they are not all in the same path on all the servers. What is the correct syntax to exclude these from the backups? Should */.deleted work? Or will I need to explicitly declare all the paths?