BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] need Help..to upgrade to version 3.3.0 on Ubuntu 12.04.2

2013-05-05 19:35:19
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] need Help..to upgrade to version 3.3.0 on Ubuntu 12.04.2
From: Brad Alexander <storm16 AT gmail DOT com>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Sun, 5 May 2013 19:32:58 -0400
I built a deb on Debian/sid, which may or may not work on Ubuntu. I was able to upgrade from 3.2.1 on a test box (I haven't installed on my production backup box). Once I installed it, I had to change the my $useFHS from 0 to 1.  After that, it seemed to work on a subset of boxes on my network.

I'm attaching the deb I built, feel free to test it out, with the standard disclaimers. :)

Regards,
--b