BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Error BackupPC_tarCreate

2013-04-10 05:50:54
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Error BackupPC_tarCreate
From: Nicolas Cauchie <nicolas AT franceoxygene DOT fr>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 11:49:22 +0200
Hello,

I'm trying to use the "program" BackupPC_tarCreate.

I have a test-host wich has been backuped 4 times incrementally, and one time fully :
    - 0 : Full
    - 1 : Incr
    - 2 : Incr
    - 3 : Incr
    - 4 : Incr

So, I want to use tarCreate to make an archive of this host in the folder named "/home/testback". So, here's my command :

# su backuppc
$ /usr/share/backuppc/bin/BackupPC_tarCreate -t -h test-host -s * -n -1 /home/testback/test.tar (to start from the last backup)

I also used :
    -    $  /usr/share/backuppc/bin/BackupPC_tarCreate -t -h test-host -s * -n 0 /home/testback/test.tar (to test with a positive number...?)
    -    $  /usr/share/backuppc/bin/BackupPC_tarCreate -t -h test-host -s * -n -1 (to see if it was the path I put making mess...)

The error message is still the same : /usr/share/backuppc/bin/BackupPC_tarCreate: bad dump number ''

What this message stands for ? I didn't found any help on Google...

Thanks in advance

Nicolas