BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] BackupPC future development (was: Backuppc and windows)

2013-04-08 14:17:33
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] BackupPC future development (was: Backuppc and windows)
From: Holger Parplies <wbppc AT parplies DOT de>
To: Rajeev Prasad <rp.neuli AT yahoo DOT com>, "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2013 20:15:52 +0200
Hi,

Rajeev Prasad wrote on 2013-04-06 20:51:07 -0700 [Re: [BackupPC-users] BackupPC
future development (was: Backuppc and windows)]:
> Has anyone shared this thread on perl mailing list yet?

what would the point be? I can't really see a question about Perl in this
thread.

> since we are looking for a perl devloper, i thought i would put it on the
> perl list to see if we get any response.

Erm ...

> Cc: perl list <beginners AT perl DOT org>

You do realize that it's almost a week past April Fools' Day, right?

Assuming this were a serious matter of discussion, the one and only correct
mailing list to cross-post to would be backuppc-devel ...

Regards,
Holger