BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] ldap login

2013-02-12 02:41:22
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] ldap login
From: Adi Spivak <adi.spivak AT compulab.co DOT il>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 09:39:53 +0200 (IST)
i did as is on the page like so:
        #AuthUserFile /etc/backuppc/htpasswd
        #AuthType basic
        #AuthName "BackupPC admin"
        #require valid-user

        AuthType Basic
        AuthName "BackupPC login"
        # replace MYDOMAIN, PORT, ORG and CO as needed
        AuthLDAPURL ldap://ldap:389/ou=Users,dc=company,dc=com?uid
        AuthzLDAPAuthoritative off
        require valid-user

however i get this error on apache error log:
AuthUserFile not specified in the configuration

if i return the file back to the config, it does not go to my ldap server and
say the user USER not found: /backuppc/index.cgi

any suggestion will be appreciated...