BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] (no subject)

2013-02-02 20:16:07
Subject: [BackupPC-users] (no subject)
From: "Matthew G. Ayres" <mgayres AT mandtayres DOT net>
To: "backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2013 20:08:49 -0500

My server crashed (that is what I am calling installing a new version of  centos 5 to 6) I had my backups on a disk that was persevered during the install process I have reinstalled BackuPC and changed the config file and host file to look like the old one but I am not seeing the old backups from any of my hosts.

So far I have changed the owner of the all the files in the config_top directory to match the new uid and gid of the new backuppc user

Reconfigured the host.pl file to match all the direcotires in the pc folder

All the data is there I just can’t seem to get it threw the web interface I can get  use the command line backup_zcat but it is not the best option

Thanks for your help in advance and thanks for making this product

Matthew G. Ayres

Ph 410-864-8990

"Does the brain control you or are you controlling the brain? I don't know if I'm in charge of mine."

Karl Pilkington