BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] No more bakup after last partial backup?

2012-12-05 07:43:29
Subject: [BackupPC-users] No more bakup after last partial backup?
From: arcticeye <backuppc-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2012 04:41:32 -0800
Hi John,
Thanks for your answer. I have copied the script but sh and bash (either) don't
recognize the "declare" command.
Is there a way to do it manually? Should I try to remove the last partial
backup manually from /lib/var/backuppc/pc/server/ ?? or should I have to remove
any kind of extra registry or something?
Thank you again!

Kind regards,

Matias