BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Get the list of changed files for a backup?

2012-10-29 11:31:16
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Get the list of changed files for a backup?
From: Johan Wilfer <lists AT jttech DOT se>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 15:29:31 +0100
Hello,

I was looking for a way to get a list of the transmitted files for a
backup so I can find log-files that are to verbose / audit the backup
configuration and minimize the size of the transfers.

I see some statistics in "New files" column for the backup but I would
like to find the specific files that are transferred.

The XferLOG's are quite verbose and lists every file even if it's the
same so it isn't very useful.

Anyone who have found the right tool for this?

--
Johan Wilfer

JT Technologies & Telecommunications AB
Jabber: johan AT jttech DOT se | Phone: +46 31 3809100
Web: www.jttech.se | Mail: johan AT jttech DOT se