BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Exclude list being ignored?

2012-10-11 05:32:22
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Exclude list being ignored?
From: "Ian P. Christian" <pookey AT pookey.co DOT uk>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 10:30:31 +0100

On 10 October 2012 23:10, Ian P. Christian <pookey AT pookey.co DOT uk> wrote:

Running: /usr/bin/ssh -q -x -l root my.hostname.com /usr/bin/rsync --server --sender --numeric-ids --perms --owner --group -D --links --hard-links --times --block-size=2048 --recursive --checksum-seed=32761 --ignore-times . /
<snip>
Sent exclude: /proc
Sent exclude: /sys

I've just noticed on this output there is a 'Sent exclude' - I was expecting to see this in the rsync arguments.  Perhaps it is working after all!  How does this exclude get processed if it's not in the rsync command args?

Thanks

--
Blog: http://pookey.co.uk/blog
Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/ipchristian