BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] problems after upgrade to Fedora 17

2012-06-01 16:19:41
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] problems after upgrade to Fedora 17
From: George Avrunin <avrunin AT math.umass DOT edu>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2012 16:18:36 -0400
A small correction.  The status page does show the number of files and
directories in the pool.  (I started to write this message yesterday, when it
didn't show that or the size of the pool, though it did show the size of the
pool file system, and I didn't catch that when I updated it this morning.)

   George