BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] How to submit changes

2012-05-22 17:49:58
Subject: [BackupPC-users] How to submit changes
From: "Brad Morgan" <b-morgan AT concentric DOT net>
To: "'General list for user discussion, questions and support'" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 15:48:46 -0600

I've added a "BlackoutFulls" config option to my local copy of BackupPC. This functions in a similar fashion to BlackoutPeriods but is only checked when BackupPC has determined that a full backup needs to be done (and was not requested by the user). I've configured my system so that incrementals are blacked out during day on the weekdays (Mon-Fri) and fulls are blacked out except on the weekends.

I have not completed the localization (string is added to all files, but not translated from english) and I'm not sure how to add documentation so I could use some help.

If this is something that the community would like added to BackupPC, I need to know how to submit my changes.

Regards,

Brad