BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Removing a Share from Storage

2012-05-21 16:22:07
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Removing a Share from Storage
From: Christian Völker <chrischan AT knebb DOT de>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 22:20:28 +0200
Hi,

I've host which is being backed up with Backuppc since two years.
Recently I added a share to be backed up. But due to the size of this
share we decided to do a different solution for this data.

But now it has been backed up through BackupPC several times.

Is there a way to remove the share from the /var/lib/BackupPC folder in
an easy way without removing the host (and it's backups) at all? I want
to free up some space there...

Thanks in advance!

Christian