BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] run apache as www-data user

2012-05-18 04:26:14
Subject: [BackupPC-users] run apache as www-data user
From: "Michael Kolowicz" <michael.kolowicz AT km-f DOT eu>
To: <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 10:11:50 +0200

Hello to all,

I have found some HowTo´s to install BackupPC on Ubuntu 10.04. But the only thing is: I cannot change the apache-user (www-data) to “backuppc”. I know how can I change them, but the other web-apps don´t run anymore if I change them.

How can I run Backuppc with the www-data user or what you recomanded in such case?