BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Rsync mkdir restore errors

2012-02-27 06:48:20
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Rsync mkdir restore errors
From: Yannick REIN <yrein AT qeex DOT com>
To: "backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 12:47:03 +0100
Hi all,

I have a problem with my backuppc, when i make a restore from a backup.

When i try to restore a backup, the following error occured :

Remote[1]: rsync: recv_generator: mkdir "/FOLDER" failed: Permission denied (13)
Remote[1]: *** Skipping any contents from this failed directory ***

So i decided to create the Folder on the remote server, and the same error
appared.
I make a "chmod 777" on the folder and then it works!!!

I have search on google for this error and several answer says : "make a mkdir
-p"

That's great but for the Rsync in Backuppc how can i make this?

Thank you!!