BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] The famous Backup aborted (Unable to read 4 bytes) error

2012-02-21 10:33:26
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] The famous Backup aborted (Unable to read 4 bytes) error
From: Micha Kersloot <micha AT kovoks DOT nl>
To: korndoerfer AT crelux DOT com
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 15:31:17 -0000 (UTC)
Hi Ingo,

The complete logfile of the failure is:

incr backup started back to 2012-02-19 10:00:00 (backup #72) for directory /etc
Running: /usr/bin/ssh -q -x -l root trunk01.covide.nl rsync --server --sender
--numeric-ids --perms --owner --group -D --links --hard-links --times
--block-size=2048 --recursive . /etc/
Xfer PIDs are now 3705
Read EOF: Connection reset by peer
Tried again: got 0 bytes
Done: 0 files, 0 bytes
Got fatal error during xfer (Unable to read 4 bytes)
Backup aborted (Unable to read 4 bytes)

A backup started from the webinterface:

incr backup started back to 2012-02-19 10:00:00 (backup #72) for directory /etc
Running: /usr/bin/ssh -q -x -l root trunk01.covide.nl rsync --server --sender
--numeric-ids --perms --owner --group -D --links --hard-links --times
--block-size=2048 --recursive . /etc/
Xfer PIDs are now 8325
Got remote protocol 30
Negotiated protocol version 28
Xfer PIDs are now 8325,8326
  create d 755       0/0        4096 .

Met vriendelijke groet,

Micha Kersloot

Altijd en overal bij je belangrijkste gegevens?
http://www.exchange-alternatief.com/

KovoKs B.V. is ingeschreven onder KvK nummer: 11033334