BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Blackout period and CGI

2012-01-30 03:38:31
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Blackout period and CGI
From: Jean Spirat <jean.spirat AT squirk DOT org>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 09:36:28 +0100
hi,

   it seems to me that the cgi of backuppc is not printing the right
information about the blackoutperiod.

   For me the blackout period is modified for allmost all host but the
cgi print the default one that is in the config.pl not the real one.

   If i remove the $Conf{BlackoutPeriods} from config.pl the cgi fail
even if the myhost.pl is overriding it. The daemon seems to honor the
blackout it is only a printing error of the cgi  it seems.

   Do you have the same issue with yours ?  I use debian version on
Version: 3.1.0-9

regards,
Jean.