BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Archiving older backups

2012-01-11 10:00:01
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Archiving older backups
From: Brad Alexander <storm16 AT gmail DOT com>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 09:58:32 -0500
Is there a way to archive an older backup? I upgraded my machine for Christmas, and decided to nuke and pave and install Debian amd64. Prior to doing so, I did a full backup, and have restored piecemeal...However, I have been finding one-off files over the last day or so (like various corner case config files) that I wanted to restore, so I thought it would be a good to capture an archive of that final backup, just in case. That backup is about to go away, and i wanted to capture it in an archive. I went to the web gui, but it seems only to want to backup the latest backup. Is there a way to do this?

Thanks,
--b