BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] restore from trash?

2012-01-03 14:12:28
Subject: [BackupPC-users] restore from trash?
From: upen <upendra.gandhi AT gmail DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2012 13:10:17 -0600
Hi,
I find some of expired backups in Trash directory. What is the correct
way to restore data from directories under 'trash' I found

For example, I found directory '1325037949_12970_0/f%2fexport%2fhome'
in trash which I believe is for /export/home partition on a remote
server. Do I move this to someplace so that data can then be restored
using backuppc admin gui?

Thanks in advance.

Upen