BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] no ping response

2011-12-18 21:51:35
Subject: [BackupPC-users] no ping response
From: Claude Gélinas <claude AT phyto.qc DOT ca>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2011 21:49:48 -0500
How can I backup a client via rsync if I can't ping it.
I actually managed to setup the ssh link where I can login as root
without password

but the backup fail with the 'no ping response' as that client is
beyon a firewall where the ping response has been deactivated

Any idea ??

Claude Gelinas agr.
Phyto Ressources Inc.

Learn Windows Azure Live!  Tuesday, Dec 13, 2011