BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Failed restore/backup - how to remove

2011-09-29 04:12:33
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Failed restore/backup - how to remove
From: xjezdi00 <xjezdi00 AT seznam DOT cz>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 10:10:25 +0200 (CEST)
Hi,

We have BackupPC v3.0.0-4ubuntu1.1 installed and we have a problem with removal
of failed backups/restores.

When there is a failed backup/restore it stays in the list of failed
backups/restore for at least 7 days before it disappears. I'm talking about a
failed backup for a server which has been decommissioned but we forgot to
disable the backup before the server was shut down. Even after disabling the
host (we don't want to delete the host as we want to keep the last backup) the
failed backup is still listed and we are receiving mails about the problem.

Also I've same problem with failed restore. It's still listed on main page as
failed and I can't get rid of it.

Does anyone know how to remove failed backup/restore from the "processing
queue"? As I said, I don't want to delete the host related to the
backup/restore.

Thanks,
Milan