BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Backuppc problem with filenames (Solved)

2011-09-03 08:48:03
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Backuppc problem with filenames (Solved)
From: "Paul Cain" <pwcain AT bellsouth DOT net>
To: <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2011 08:45:57 -0400
Hi Jesper,
After removing backuppc v3.2.1 and supporting packages and reinstalling the latest versions everything is now working.
Thanks for your assistance.

Regards,
Paul
    Hi Jesper,
    Thanks again for your response and your test results.
    This certainly has me baffled.
    I guess I'll try and re-install backuppc w/version 3.1 and see if that helps.
    Regards,
    Paul

Hi Paul,

Just tested it on one of my BackupPC servers.
Now mine is installed on Debian6 x64, and uses the stable backuppc
package (3.1.0) from the Debian repositories.

Result here:
http://public.haggren.com/for_paul/test.png

/Jesper