BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Offline backuppc mirror with rotating external drives

2011-09-02 16:05:36
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Offline backuppc mirror with rotating external drives
From: hansbkk AT gmail DOT com
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2011 02:56:51 +0700
Was this post in response to mine just now asking for feedback on pretty much the same topic? If not, pretty amazing example of synchronicity (in Jung's sense, not regarding data mirroring 8-)
I considered using RAID mirroring or other partition-cloning methods, but at this point I'm thinking I prefer the simplicity of multiple BackupPC server instances operating with the same config.pl to archive the same data, each one thinking it's the only one (kind of like my various levels of wife/mistress/girlfriends - I know completely gratuitous, just couldn't resist 8-).