BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] .: md4 doesn't match: will retry in phase 1; file removed

2011-08-08 21:22:34
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] .: md4 doesn't match: will retry in phase 1; file removed
From: Holger Parplies <wbppc AT parplies DOT de>
To: Robert Strötgen <stroetgen AT gei DOT de>
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2011 03:20:21 +0200
Hi,

Robert Strötgen wrote on 2011-08-03 14:02:45 +0200 [[BackupPC-users] .: md4
doesn't match: will retry in phase 1; file removed]:
> suddenly one of our backup processes stopped working:
>
> [...]
> .: md4 doesn't match: will retry in phase 1; file removed

sorry for the delay. Is this still happening? Is this a full backup, based on
a previous partial? Could you send me the attrib files for the directory this
is happening in and its parent directory (off-list if you like), please?
This might be an instance of a suspected bug somewhere in the code that I'd
like to track down.

Regards,
Holger