BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Latest rsync.exe and cygwin1.dll for Windows 7.

2011-07-11 07:03:47
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Latest rsync.exe and cygwin1.dll for Windows 7.
From: Eduardo Díaz Rodríguez <ediaz AT pk25 DOT com>
To: <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 12:25:32 +0200
Hi I have a windows 7 Spanish UTF8 files for backup my pc.

I use aways the same configuration.

DeltaCopy.

Overwrite the files with this.

http://www.pk25.com/temp/DeltaCopyFiles_cygwin1.7.7z

This is UTF-8 support files long directorys and all you need.

regards

On Mon, 11 Jul 2011 05:34:21 -0400, Doug Lytle wrote:
> Dinesh Shah (દિનેશ શાહ/दिनेश शाह) wrote:
>> We hope to release the setup binary later this month and installer
>> sources later.
>
> Excellent!
>
> Thank you very much,
>
> Doug
>
> --
> Ben Franklin quote:
>
> "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little
> Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

> All of the data generated in your IT infrastructure is seriously
> valuable.
> Why? It contains a definitive record of application performance,
> security
> threats, fraudulent activity, and more. Splunk takes this data and
> makes
> http://p.sf.net/sfu/splunk-d2d-c2

Si Jesús salva, Norton hace Backup.
                -- Www.frases.com.