BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Question about the Server Status cgi page

2011-05-09 06:49:01
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Question about the Server Status cgi page
From: Peter Lavender <plaven AT internode.on DOT net>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 09 May 2011 20:47:20 +1000
Hi Everyone,

I've been running backuppc for a while now, and have been wondering about the backuppc Server Status web page.

It's always shows the same values:

The servers PID is 15721, on host rabbit, version 3.1.0, started at 4/4 13:49.
  • This status was generated at 5/9 20:38.
  • The configuration was last loaded at 4/8 18:32.
  • PCs will be next queued at 5/9 21:00.
  • Other info:
    • 0 pending backup requests from last scheduled wakeup,
    • 0 pending user backup requests,
    • 0 pending command requests,
    • Pool is 0.00GB comprising 0 files and 1 directories (as of 5/9 01:00),
    • Pool hashing gives 0 repeated files with longest chain 0,
    • Nightly cleanup removed 0 files of size 0.00GB (around 5/9 01:00),
    • Pool file system was recently at 70% (5/9 20:31), today's max is 70% (5/9 01:00) and yesterday's max was 70%.

And the RDD graph shows nothing of the BackupPC Pool Size for both 4 weeks and 52 weeks.

I'm wondering what I'm missing here.. how come this information isn't updating?

Just to make sure, the setup I have is non standard in that my $topDir points to the mounted NAS where all backups go.

The file system under $topDir looks as you'd expect when looking in the /usr/lib/backuppc directory.

Am I missing a configuration setting to tell it where to look for where hte backups are stored?

Thanks

Peter.