BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] DeltaCopy Windows Server Enterprise

2011-03-31 10:58:39
Subject: [BackupPC-users] DeltaCopy Windows Server Enterprise
From: Mark Maciolek <maciolek AT unh DOT edu>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 10:19:56 -0400
hi,

I have installed DeltaCopy on a Windows Server Enterprise on two
different servers. On one it works just fine and using NMAP from another
system I see port 873 as open.

On the other server the service is running and I see rsync in the Task
Manager process window but NMAP does not show port 873 as open. Even if
I shut the firewall off on this server port 873 still does not show as open.

Any clue on what to look for next?

Mark
--
Mark Maciolek