BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Daylight Saving change - 1 day backups were off

2011-03-30 08:43:36
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Daylight Saving change - 1 day backups were off
From: "Tyler J. Wagner" <tyler AT tolaris DOT com>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 13:41:23 +0100
On Wed, 2011-03-30 at 13:46 +0200, Boniforti Flavio wrote:
> > 2011-03-27 00:00:00 Next wakeup is 2011-03-27 02:00:00
>
> Where may I check this for the past days?

See "Old Logs" on the left-side menu.

> Well, I put it in relation tu summer time, because nothing else during
> that weekend.
> What else could it be?

If the problem started last night (showing "Nothing to do"), why do you
assume it has anything to do with the weekend at all? Last night was
Tuesday. Did Monday's backups run?

Regards,
Tyler

--
"If we confuse dissent with disloyalty — if we deny the right of the
individual to be wrong, unpopular, eccentric or unorthodox — if we