BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] BackupPC 3.2 on SLES11 x64 SP1

2011-03-16 11:01:20
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] BackupPC 3.2 on SLES11 x64 SP1
From: megaram networks <mail AT megaram-group DOT de>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 14:59:02 +0000
Thats the point.
 I installed backupPC 3.2.0 several times on SLES10 x64 with success and
without any probleIems.
This is my first installation on a SLES11 system and I always run into that "
Premature end of script headers: BackupPC_Admin" with the cgi-interface.
backupPC itself is running. Also I tried to run the cgi-script from shell with
the backuppc-user and got the htmlcode as output.
So I think it's the Apacheconfig, but I don't have a clue which thing to change
there.
So I asked if someone already has a working installation on SLES11. Maybe
someone can point me in the right direction.